Monday, November 1, 2010

ASSASSINS CREED BROTHERHOOD Nov 16


Who else pre-ordered this game? Its going to be the shit. The multiplayer beta already had be off my seat and I cant wait to kick peoples ass online when the game comes out. Although the multiplayer portion is new and exciting, I cant wait to continue with the story. Finally! We get to roam Rome in the Renaissance. The game's realistic recreation of the environment is enticing, and the beauty of the graphics brings tears to my eyes. What now? we can recruit people into a clan and gangbang people? Woah. A new version of the animous with virtual reality training? This game needs to come out. Now.

4 comments:

Green_Magix said...

I know mate! I can't wait!

T.dot said...

looks sweet

De Superkoning said...

Awesome!

Mark said...

Haven't pre-ordered it yet. Still working my way through the second one :(